April 29, 2015

I'm Super Busy


This is the first week in a long time that I have something planed for every night. For someone who doesn't get out much, it's a little overwhelming. Here's what's going on: tonight I'm going to the Quaker meeting house to play board games and have a discussion about death. Tomorrow I'm going to a class called Electronic Voices: The Physics of Sound. On Friday Peter and I are going to the movies. Saturday we're going to a concert at the New York Society for Ethical Culture, the concert it called WITH LOVE to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So, I'm super busy, but all nice things. 

Update: the class tomorrow night has been postponed a few weeks. So, that will give me a little time to collect my thoughts about death. 

2 comments:

  1. Which movie are you going to watch? :)
    The discussion about death sounds quite interesting! It would be nice if you post something about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr Slopes, I saw this disney jacket on ebay and thought you would like it, a bit expensive....

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAKE-OFFER-WALT-DISNEY-PROD-emplee-EMBROIDERED-SATIN-TOUR-JACKET-RAINBOW-EARS-S-/261888983391?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

    ReplyDelete