March 28, 2015

Sonic Maps


Years ago when I started Mild Slopes I felt like there weren't any blogs about old fashion (or, shall we say classic?) electronic music that also had much of a personal touch. They all seemed like they were written by computer programs - characterless explanations of gear, links to auctions, or just pages and pages of photos. I thought it would be nice to add a human element to the thing. Well, I'm happy to say that there is now one other that I know of. Sonic Maps definitely has my vote for the best new blog award. I actually think of Sonic Maps as a sort of sister blog to Mild Slopes. But make no mistake, it is not just more of the same. Sonic Maps has a personality and spirit that is all it's own! 

So check it out for yourself, subscribe! It is frequently updated and delightful:

1 comment:

  1. Sister blog? I'd accept that title any day! I read and loved your blog before starting mine, so actually you've unknowingly had an impact on the creation of Sonic Maps, for sure... Perhaps 'daughter blog' would be more fitting?

    Keep making music and keep blogging, because people are grateful to you for doing it, me included!!

    ReplyDelete