March 20, 2015

First Day of Spring


I woke up this morning at the Quaker meeting house in Manhattan to the sound of bagpipes. What a nice way to start one's day! It's the first day of spring and suddenly it is snowing here, seems like that's always how these things go. Anyway, I've decided to start working on a "switched-on" version of Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty ballet. I actually started it a little yesterday. Today I'm trying to make some real progress with it so that I'll continue on with it. Who knows what will happen, but it's a fine project for me right now. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob! I like that project! Please let us know when it's finished :D
    Happy first day of spring (although it's snowing over there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving your blogs design and feel :D im following, feel free to follow back for some good music.

    evo4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete