June 8, 2014

Am I living in the Wrong Time?


Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong time. Maybe I should have been born in 1870, or 1930, or 1955. What would my life have been like? I must admit to you, reader, that I'm not so devoted to vintage Roland instruments as I was when I started this blog years ago. I felt like I hit a wall. I felt a little lost. About twelve years ago I started building a modular synthesizer in MU format with modules from synthesizers.com. I've started building up my modular system again. And I'm realizing it's a great time to be alive! Synthesizers.com is no longer the only company making these things. There's a whole bunch of people doing it, and I suspect there's more on the way! Anyway, that's what I'm up to. 

later,
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment