September 9, 2013

It's Been a While


Once again I'm apologizing for how quiet it's been around here. But maybe quietness is thematically appropriate for a Quaker blog? The truth is, I've discovered, this blog is sort of a home away from home for me when I'm traveling, and I haven't been traveling in a while. I've actually just moved to a new apartment with my little family. We're so happy here, and a strange little twist of fate is that I'm living about a block away from a little analog synthesizer store now. I just dropped off the Jupiter 8 and ProMars for a little tune up today. Oh, and one other thing I should tell you about (David sent this to me today, thanks David!):


I didn't know there was a Roland museum in Japan! And I still don't know exactly were it is. I must try to get there next time I'm in Japan.  Anyway, that's all for now. I do have a few things in the works that are very close to being revealed, but all I can say for now is stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment