September 25, 2012

Autumn in Ohio

I'm leaving for Ohio tonight. I'll only be there for a couple days but it is the perfect time of year to be there. I can't tell you how glad I am that Fall is finally upon us. It had been teasing for so long --a cool day here and there but always fleeting. I tried to get some apple cider from the grocery store last night but they were all sold out. I suppose everyone had the same idea. Also, I don't know if I've told you this, but it seems impossible to get eggnog out of season. What I thought was an eternal love of eggnog has become just a winter affair. Maybe it's better that way? Maybe they have eggnog in Ohio year round? Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this little trip. I'll be visiting some old friends --the sort that one can have long talks about synthesizers with and perhaps some debates about C.S. Lewis with my older brother. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good... enjoy the autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete