April 2, 2012

Epcot



Epcot is my favorite place in the world. I hate traveling but I love learning about different countries. When I'm in other countries I often feel like nothing is very different or exciting, probably because I'm not in a museum about that country. The world showcase at Epcot is a bunch of countries boiled down to their 1960's National Geographic descriptions. What could be better than spending a single day visiting a bunch of different countries, then traveling into a beautiful, ideal version of the future and then ending it all with fireworks? It's my little slice of heaven on Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm trying not to bother you with too many things but I came through this and thought it was kind of really nice, and that maybe, if you hadn't already seen it, you would enjoy it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amh4wmi7OCA

    It's an Epcot preview film from the 1980's, and though Epcot was not opened yet, I think it's quite lovely.

    (Here's part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZhPt7ievyc )

    ReplyDelete