March 11, 2012

The Synthesizer: Book


Roland's late 70's Publication The Synthesizer, is one of my favorite books... or series of books. Last time I went traveling I brought a few with me. I spent the whole trip worried that I'd mess one of them up but I wanted to read them so badly that I just had to bring them. Well, now I needn't worry about ruining my physical copies while traveling because Analog Industries have begun to scan this wonderful work and are offering it as a PDF download. Splendid! So far they have:

  • A Foundation For Electronic Music
  • Multichannel Recording For Electronic Music
  • Practical Synthesis For Electronic Music Volume One


You can download them here: http://www.analogindustries.com/

And thanks to the It's Full of Stars blog for the tip!


No comments:

Post a Comment