February 9, 2012

Until I Return



Well folks, this will probably be my last post before I return home and even then I have a pretty hectic schedule for about the next month. But as always; I will try to post some insightful, little things whenever I can. Before I go though; I'd like to direct your attention to the dancing tree in the above picture. He seems like a really cool guy. And also I'd like to tell you that I've really been enjoying the Antarctica soundtrack by Vangelis on this trip. I strongly recommend it. That's all for now. Take care.

5 comments:

  1. That tree does look pretty friendly. And yes that soundtrack is quite nice. Just came across your blog and really enjoying it. Not too many synth people out there. Although, I've been more interested in acoustic sounds in general lately. Sampling found sound and creating my own "instruments" and ambient landscapes that way. Seems kind of limitless. Then I go back to hearing synth driven work and it feels a bit cold sometimes. It's all good though. It's all sound. I'll keep reading..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no tree! I... am an Ent! ;-)

    I need to get that Vangelis album. I loved the preview clips at Amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tree was actually the first one to catch my attention.. it reminds me of some other trees, the ones from Disney's "Flowers and Trees (1932)" those were so cool too (and cute) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Tom; yes, i feel the same way at times. i'm started to get quite interested in sampling sounds, but i'm very new to it. i'm sure i'll start writing about that stuff here eventually when i have anything of worth to say about it. and Tona; i hadn't thought of that but i totally agree. flowers and tress all the way!

    ReplyDelete