February 19, 2012

A Brief Digression

This morning I woke to what can only be described as a holy vision. It was a revelation of the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich. Peter and I did not take this lightly, so we immediately set about creating it. I won't get into the details of the sandwich as this isn't that sort of blog; but in the end it was all true, it lived up to it's name. I say all that to say that when we went to the grocery store to collect the ingredients, we happened upon this wonderfully designed bottle of maple syrup.



Since this is a rare double post (two in one day!) and admittedly has nothing to do with the traditional mild-slopian topics, I thought I would also tell you about a really neat little blog post I came across called Journey Into the Third Dimension. It's all about turning scenes from animated movies into three dimensional View Master slides.

See for yourself:


1 comment:

  1. Those 3D View Master pictures on that page are pretty awesome. So are the model sets. Who would have thought so much work went into such a "simple" thing? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete