December 23, 2011

Love That Boy


Gosh, after not drinking anything for almost two months it didn't take much last night to completely destroy me! Ouch! Never again. But I'm not going to let that get the best of me. I've got a Christmas party to prepare!

I've been listening to this song a lot lately. Whenever I've listened to a little too much electronic music I usually turn to The Innocence Mission. This is one of a few songs of theirs that I just love. It reminds me of my dear friend Justin. When we lived together he used to play this song a lot. Maybe it was his favorite song? But anyway, Justin and his beautiful wife Joanna are on their way here now and that is so very exiting! And also, now this song reminds me of another boy I love. The line "Let him be safe there" gets me every time. It seems like such a nice, simple prayer.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment